Update on Kenneth Okey Boardman NFF President Candidacy!

 

Kenneth Okey Boardman

Dear Brothers & Sisters,


I am so pleased and thankful to the thousands of brothers and sisters that believed in me, my qualifications, and my desire to be the next NFF president. I have decided to suspend my candidacy for NFF president till further notice due to the unfair election structure and exclusion of other stakeholders including qualified ex-players in the electoral process. In other countries around the world, ex-players are part of the football management but not in Nigeria. 


I am encouraging Nigerians and football lovers to continue to peacefully protest and speak out against the unfair electoral process that excludes ex-internationals who have worked very hard and sacrificed their lives to make Nigeria proud. 


Nigeria is our country and we cannot run away from its problems. Football is a sport that unifies the country regardless of tribe, language, and religion. 


NIGERIANS LOVE FOOTBALL. I have decided that I cannot seat on the sidelines and continue to complain about the unfair electoral process, instead, I will do something to change the process. I believe strongly that every one of you has a lot to offer to improve Nigeria's football to an international standard. 


I am very excited and encouraged that we can unite our friends from Nigeria, the United States, and around the world to make a huge change in Nigeria football. I will encourage you to invite all your friends, brothers, and sisters to join the positive movement of change in Nigeria Football. 


My goal is to ensure that ex-Nigerian players who sacrificed and suffered for Nigeria have the opportunity to gain meaningful employment, health insurance, management, and coaching positions in Nigerian football federations. 


I will keep you posted on the next step of action. 


God Bless,


Kenneth Okey Boardman, BS, MS, MBA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ILUPEJU GRAMMAR SCHOOL OLD STUDENTS ASSOCIATION '83' SET CELEBRATES A SPECIAL REUNION....

EX-FOOTBALL LEGEND IN NEED... Let's help while alive

Call Olubara To Order- Egba Ifa Priests Tell Alake - culture Shock